At the pinnacle of hard-shell harness fit and performance lives the Elite Carbon. Utilizing Ride Engine’s proprietary Shell Skin technology with Lumbar Lock shaping and memory foam support, the Elite Carbon is the closest fit to a custom molded harness that you can get. It is constructed using 12K carbon, which ensures a durable and strong Armor Shell frame in a lightweight package. Say goodbye to the days of the twisting, squeezing and riding up of traditional harness design.
*Spreader bar sold separately.
• Lumbar Lock ergonomic design conforms to the lower back preventing the harness from twisting from side to side
• Proprietary Shell Skin construction makes for the most durable hard-shell harness available
• Low profile framework contributes to a perfect fit and maximum mobility while keeping the harness locked in place and eliminating pressure points
• Form fitting Fusion foam conforms the harness to feel like it’s part of your body
• Single closure waist belt for easy entry adjustment
• Dual-zone webbing closure system grants perfect spreader bar
• Adjustment buckle guards eliminates exposed, vulnerable line catching
• Removable handle pass leash along with right and left “D” rings for short
leash attachment points
• Lightweight 12K carbon Shell Skin construction offers the stiffest Armor Shell in the line
• Internal Fusion Foam padding makes the harness conform perfectly to the body
• Full neoprene wrap with minimal seam construction gives body-hugging comfort
• Tight weave webbing to reduce spreader bar slip