Designed for SUP foiling, the Manta 84 wing has the surface area and lift needed to get larger, heavier paddle boards up and cruising on small waves and rolling swell. A big wing span and relatively flat profile give it a super stable, floaty feel, while its inverted gull wing shape allows for cruising at faster speeds without having to pump as much as than many large-format wings require.
- Unique Big Wing design for Maximum lift and stability
- Inverted gull wing shape gives great lift but also better top end performance than wings of a similar size
- New carbon composite construction- durability, more range and more efficient
- Safe-T winglets help prevent injury
No one will argue that fully built hydrofoil surfboards aren’t awkward and cumbersome. The Ride Engine Day Strike Foil Surf Bag fits a modern shaped foil board up to 5’. Ample width protects the rails as well as make this bag easy to use. A ⅓ length velcro mast channel gives the option to keep your hydrofoil fully assembled.
- Designed to fit the modern hydrofoil board shapes
- ⅓ velcro mast channel to keep hydrofoil assembled
- Padded top and bottom impact protection
- Removable padded shoulder strap and side mount handle for easy transport
- Exterior zippered stash pocket
- TPU ventilation port
- 5mm PE foam padding top and bottom
- TPU coated ripstop for durability and weather resistant
- 600D nylon ripstop shell offering abrasion and tear resistance
- Heavy duty YKK zipper
Bag Size: 148cm x 50.8cm x 4cm (4’10” x 20” x 1.5”), Fits up to a 148cm twin along with some smaller blunt nose style surfboards.
Designed for maximum lift, stability and glide, the Manta 99 is an enlarged version of our popular Manta 76 and 84 foil wings. With the most surface area of any wing in our line, the Manta 99 is an excellent choice for bigger, heavier riders, or for surfers and SUP foilers who want a setup with enough lift and glide to cruise on even the smallest of rolling waves. The wing’s unique inverted gull wing shape gives it much better top-end speed, performance, pumpability than other large-format wings on the market.
- Inverted Gull Wing shape for increased top end speed without sacrificing lift or stability
- Safe-T winglets offer blunt tip safety while at the same time increases stability with yaw reduction
Materials: Carbon Composite Construction
*New for 2021 and Coming Soon
Built with lightweight construction, the Escape Pod provides pure hydrofoil performance with a design that blends together a contoured hull shape with optimized outline and volume. The Escape Pod is the ideal board for the experienced surfer seeking to advance their hydrofoil attack.
- Early entry rocker line for easier paddling and quick takeoffs.
- Deep, double-concave displacement hull design that offers direct tracking and early release.
- Chinned rails for carving clearance and deflection.-Steep tail kick for pumping clearance.
- Light deck concave that projects better board feel and balance.
- Lightweight EPS core in a vacuum-bag construction process.
- Dual unidirectional carbon stringers and carbon reinforced tail patch for durability.
- High-density foam I-beam foil box construction.
- EVA tail pad with front and rear inserts for strap placement.
4'4 Length, 19.5" Width, 3.8" Thickness, 38L Volume
4'8 Length, 20" Width, 3.8" Thickness, 45L Volume
2-M8X40mm Pedestal Bolts
2-M6X30mm Rear Wing Screws
2-M8X45mm Fuselage Bolts (A Position)
2-M8X50mm Countersunk Bolts (B Position)
2-M8X23mm Mast Cap Bolts (B Position)
1-M6X25mm Set Screw
Compatible with all Futura Surf and SUP Foils.