The Elara 5/4/3 is our warmest women’s suit, designed for foul weather, cold water and conditions when having gear you can trust is critical.
- Hood, fleece lining and liquid rubber seams keep body heat in and cold water out.
- Tapered 5/4/3 thickness- warm at the core, flexible where it matters most.
- Strategic Stitching seam layout reduces fatigue and maximizes mobility where it matters most.
- Soft fleece lining feels like a warm flannel onesie.
- Front-zip closure reduces flushing and seepage through zipper.
- PFC and PTFE free limestone neoprene- more durable, less environmental impact, no toxic hydrophobic coatings.
WARMTH & STRETCH
At Ride Engine we only use the highest quality and most environmentally friendly materials available to us. These materials make our entire wetsuit range lightweight, warm, soft, and stretchy. With this you will experience more freedom of movement while riding as well as more ease getting in and out of your suit.
Thermalux Poly Fleece lining provdes the maximum comfort and warmth in colder water conditions. This high quality pile is designed to keep you as warm as possible as well as dry quickly.
No detail went overlooked in the development of our wetsuit range. Our strategic stitch pattern and panel layout was de- signed to allow for maximum range of motion while avoiding stretch points and minimize chafing.
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
Flush resistant front zip construction closes up rather than down so it wont get unzipped when you take a beating.
Our abrasion resistent holy knee panels cover the knees of all long suits for added protection where you will need it most.
Interior grip strips line the wrist and ankles of all of our suits to help keep you suit in place and extra grip where you need it.
Neospan s-foam Neoprene uses earth mined limestone to replace petro chemicals found in other neoprenes. It comes from nature and has less envirmonetal impact.
Carbon Black, one of the key ingrediends of neoprene can now be pyrolyzed from rubber tires. This signifcantly reduces energy consumption and can cut down CO2 emission by up to 200g per suit.
Our suits now use water-based glue in lieu of more harmful and volatile solvent based glue.