Available in Direct or Webbing Connection.
(8in / 20.5cm) | (10in / 25.5cm) | (12in / 30.5cm)
Unity Windsurf Spreader bar
Ride Engine harnesses offer a best-in-class fit with unrivalled comfort and performance, and with this classic windsurfing hook you can reap all these benefits, lengthening your time on the water. Optimised windsurf-specific hook angle and width allow for easy hooking and unhook- ing. The Unity Windsurf Spreader Bar is also a great option for wing-surf harness lines.
- Quick, no-slip, “set it and forget it” adjustment when used in conjunction with our revolutionary Unity Ladder-Lock Straps (available exclusively on the Elite Carbon and Saber harnesses).
- TensionLock, a unique harness closure latch that levers the final bit of tension into the closure for a true locked-in fit.
- High-strength composite material construction.
- Ambidextrous user interface.
- Minimalist padding creates a clean connection between spreader bar and harness.
- High-grade stainless-steel hook.
- Easy in, easy out hook geometry
- Compatible for use on all 2018 and newer Ride Engine harnesses, as well as other brand webbing-based harnesses
* Use with webbing-based harnesses requires Unity Webbing Conversion Clip.
During the early underground-days of the kitesurfing movement, riders were looking for more freedom in movement to allow more aggressive directional changes and easier toe-side riding. Their solution? The rope spreader bar. Now freeriders and hydrofoiling fanatics have joined kite-surfers in hyping the virtues of the rope spreader bar. The Unity Rope Conversion Kit easily transforms your fixed kite hook to rope while retaining all the benefits of the Unity Spreader Bar.
** Spreader Bar Not Included
- Dual-rope system offers a full range of freedom that can be dialled into your preference of feel: setup as either full-sliding or with a mini-loop.
- High-grade Dyneema® rope with flying-line core for added safety.
- Stainless steel ring for friction-free movement.