The fact is our sports are in the elements and our gear gets ridden hard. All of our gear is bound to take some abuse. Our policies provide a warranty against defects and workmanship. Each new product sold by Ride Engine has a 1 year warranty. If you feel your product is a warranty case please read the below thoroughly and send all the appropriate information to email@example.com. All return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. Used and demo products are sold "as is" and do not carry a warranty.
General Warranty Policy
Ride Engine offers a one-year warranty to the original purchaser on products purchased through authorized Ride Engine dealers. The warranty period begins at point of purchase (receipt required), and covers all manufacturing defects. Manufacturing defects are determined at Ride Engine’s discretion. If a problem is deemed a valid warranty claim, Slingshot will decide whether to repair or replace the product.
Warranty Product Guidelines
HARNESSES - Here are a few examples of what is NOT covered:
- Any problem resulting from misuse, abuse, impact (on any surface including water) or neglect.
- Tears in the canopy.
- Any modification, pairing with non-Ride Engine components or spreader bars or use outside of the product’s intended purpose.
- Cosmetic issues including discolored graphics and excessive sun exposure.
- Damage caused by pilot error.
WETSUITS - Here are a few examples of what is NOT covered:
- Any problem resulting from misuse, abuse, impact or neglect.
- Cosmetic issues including discolored graphics, top sheet dents or fading from sun exposure. .
- Issues arising from improper maintenance and care
- Damage caused by any alterations or modifications
FOILS - Here are a few things that are NOT covered:
- Any problem resulting from misuse, abuse, impact or neglect, including storage and handling of the board.
- Seizing, rust, and corrosion of foil and hardware due to improper care and maintenance.
- Chips, dings and cosmetic blemishes caused from use.
- Damage caused by modification or use of improper hardware.
- Damage to foil, foil board and/or loss of foil caused by improper installation, improper tightening of hardware or impact with any object.
To reviw a warranty claim, its important that we receive all the necessary information from you;